At this time, we don’t accept any guest/sponsored/exchange post.
What We Are Looking For
Are you a talented designer who enjoys writing and blogging? We are open to anything related to the web and web design. If you are not sure, just send your suggestion and we will take a look. NARGA.NET is focusing on WordPress, jQuery, typography, design trends, inspiration, CSS, HTML, minimalism and blogging.
What kind of content are we looking for?
You can become an author and login to your account to create your own posts whenever you feel. If you have no experience with WordPress we can post your article for you under your name so you don’t have to deal with any technical things. Please take some time to read some of the posts we’ve already published, so you get the idea of what NARGA.NET is about.
Rules And Guidelines
Here are some basic “rules and guidelines”. Common sense really. ;)
- 1500 words minimum (if you’re submitting an article, tutorials are usually much more than that)
- Screenshots (if appropriate for your post) should be 764px wide
- We are strongly against plagiarism and content theft. Don’t bother contacting us if you plan on using other people’s stuff.
- Spell check before sending your post(s).
- If you’re not sure, send a sample of your work. (we don’t bite :) )
- We reserve the right to edit your post (h3 and strong tags, punctuation, grammar, lead image, etc…)
- Include a byline/signature (with 2 links max)
- Please… no affiliate links in your posts
- No links to questionable websites (link farms, MFA, adult)
- All links targets to personal / less populated websites will filter with nofollow or it can be remove wiht un-nature target and keywords (include well-known source)
- You agree that the posts will never be republished elsewhere (or were not previously published on another website)
- Your artile(s) can be deleted without any discussion / notification if it is not suitable for our content qualification, spam, spun con tent.
Here are some great examples:
- How To Stop WordPress Spam Comments?
- Helpful Hints, Tips, Tricks to Mastering Git, GitHub
- Ultimate .htaccess Hacks to Supercharging your WordPress websites
- Configuring Apache/PHP/MySQL for Low Memory (RAM) VPS
- Prevent Hidden Causes by Clean up WordPress Database Bloat Issues
If you’re looking to get a little more exposure to your own blog and want to get your name out there (all while getting paid), writing on NARGA.NET should help you do just that.
Required by Contributing Authors
- Full Name / First Name: depending what you prefer to know as.
- Website URL: you don’t have to have a website but it would be nice to show readers more things about you.
- Bio: a short piece of text describing who you are and what you do.
- Gravatar: if you don’t have a Gravatar you should sign up, it’s a free service that will benefit any posts or comments you make on any blog, and show a small picture of yourself so people can easily identify you.
How to submit your articles?
Sign up now, and then update your profile. As pending accounts, we won’t send any email about your username/password, all the accounts with pending status or actived account hasn’t any published posts will be prune after a week automatically. Just remeber your information then go to step 2.
- Open Contact form or use the form below and tell us
your nickname or your emailabout the topic that you want to writing for.
your account becomes ayour topic has been accepted, you can send your article to us as Google Docs link only. After it’s checked, we’ll send you the contributor account, submit your articles and wait for them to be reviewed / published in 1-2 working day.
- All the Guest Posts’ must have cleary HTML Code and if it is not following our Rules & Guidelines they will be reject without any notification/comments/reasons.
So if you’re interested in writing an article or want to become a part-time / full-time contributor feel free to tell us
What’s In For You?
Your article will be fully credited to you inside an author box (which I have yet to work on), along with links to your portfolio and Twitter account. I may also work on automating the process so you can have your own account here at NARGA.NET and create posts anytime. We’ll see how it goes. Of course the rate depends on the type and the quality of the post. Please get in touch with us for more info. There is no guarantee we will publish your post(s) if we believe they’re not up to our standards.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate, and contact Kevin L. Amato through the contact form below.
Thank you very much! :)