There are many tweaks which can be set to customise it to your needs by setting through a tag’s “title” attribute. Some of them are very useful.
- Specifies the header and body text of the tooltip
- Specifies CSS class for styles to be used on tooltip header and body.
- Make tooltip stick to side of the window if user moves close to the side of the screen.
- Specifies whether to halt the tooltip when the user double clicks on the HTML element with the tooltip.
- Specifies whether to hide all SELECT boxes on page when popup is activated.
- Specifies whether to fade tooltip into visibility and how fast to fade in tooltip.
- Specifies delay in milliseconds before tooltip displays.
License: GNU License